YES, CULLOTES AGAIN

4:16:00 AM


Cullotes, Gauchos, Palazzo Pants - Its all about that comfy loose cropped trousers.  Cullotes are a great way to wear a trend without getting too much attention. A month ago, I never saw myself wearing one, because of its iffy appearance. Here I am rockin' one, and I must say that its definitely a must-have in every girls closet. Yes, Cullotes again. A black cropped top and a lace bralette underneath for that peek - a - boo look, topped off with a jean jacket, and Adidas superstars, of course. You either love it, or you don't. What are your thoughts on this trend? 

What i'm wearing: 
_____________________________________________________________________________
Top from Topshop | Jean Jacket from Topshop | Cullotes from Bangkok | Adidas Superstars

Follow me: 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

CONTACT ME

INSTAGRAM: @aikaagustin

TWITTER: @aikaagustin

E-MAIL: aikaagustin1999@gmail.com