COLD DAYS ARE OVER

2:36:00 AM

 
Hello - from the chilly weather in Japan. Summer is on its way in this country, but I'm glad that it has not yet hit completely. Being away to a diverse environment makes me feel like I can experiment through the different clothing trends going around in other places. Japan fashion as you may have known is way different from ours (the Philippines). They typically go for the  'kawaii' type of fashion which inspired me on doing something different with my hair that totally made me feel like a little kid again

Trying out new looks is a great way of knowing what fits you well and what looks good on your body. I've had way to many weird first impressions on styles that I ended up really liking.

xx,
Aika
                   what i'm wearing:
_________________________________________________________________________________
Uniqlo top | JayJays Jacket | H&M Bottoms | Converse shoes
Twitter | Instagram

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ahhh! Such a great post, love the simple outfit!


    april of: https://beybiapril.wordpress.com/
    instagram:@aprilnunezzz

    ReplyDelete

CONTACT ME

INSTAGRAM: @aikaagustin

TWITTER: @aikaagustin

E-MAIL: aikaagustin1999@gmail.com