UNDONE

6:07:00 PM



I've  seen many famous celebrities sporting the boyfriend jeans, hence the 'undone' look.
When i first saw it, i felt a little skeptical about it's appearance. Curiosity made me want to try one on and I never looked at  the same way. You just gotta find a top that fits your body frame for it to complement your outfit well. 
Boyfriend jeans can be paired with multiple kinds of top to give you the style you are looking for. It can either be dressed up or down. In most days, I am more in the casual side, so i opted for a plain tank top and a pair of  my favorite sneakers. 


xx,
Aika
__________________________________________________________________
Zara boyfriend jeans | Cotton On tank | Nike shoes



You Might Also Like

0 comments

CONTACT ME

INSTAGRAM: @aikaagustin

TWITTER: @aikaagustin

E-MAIL: aikaagustin1999@gmail.com