SHADES OF GREY

7:10:00 AM








Don't you just love matching your outfit with the weather? I hope I'm not alone here, but grey just screams out shaded and plain, just a perfect match for this bipolar rainy weather. Today was a pretty chill day, and i decided to wear something comfortable and basic. Perfect for when you want to go out and hang with friends or when you just wanna wear something you can feel comfortable in.
In most days, I always aim to wear something I could feel relaxed in without looking like I just got out of bed. I added a clothing piece that could give the outfit color for it to look more lively.

xx,
Aika
__________________________________________________________________
Topshop Top | Forever 21 bottoms | Topshop Flannel | Nike Shoes


You Might Also Like

0 comments

CONTACT ME

INSTAGRAM: @aikaagustin

TWITTER: @aikaagustin

E-MAIL: aikaagustin1999@gmail.com